Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 9

Back in my days of singleness I had several non-negotiables I would not budge on as it related to who I was willing to marry.  She had to be funny.  She had to be smart and she definitely needed to be someone I was very attracted to.  Randel, you more than met all of these requirements.  

However the primary requirement that superseded all the others was that she would love Jesus and not just know about him but actually live her daily life in close relationship with Him.  When I met you I knew I had just found a woman who met and exceeded all of my desires.

One of the most exciting parts about moving back to Georgia has been the unbelievable growth you have experienced as you have surrounded yourself with women who press you and encourage your life of prayer.  Your life has been an exciting one to watch and I want you to know that I don't only love you but I respect you.  Thank you for loving Jesus.  

Your Journal is by the front door.

1 comment:

mama sass said...

I love you too! ( and tell steve hambrick I know what he said about you know what........)