Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 22

Does this remind you of us or what?  Sometimes I wonder what life was like before we had toilet paper, cars, television and lap tops.  I just don't know if we could make it without any of them.  Seriously, I would love to know just how much time we spend a day on our computers doing "stuff"...or maybe I don't want to know.

But at the same time I realize just how much work we have to get done and I am appreciative for all the effort and energy you put forth in growing and gaining knowledge as you read blogs and articles that are relevant to our church planting venture.

So today, as we meet to discuss our next important steps, I want to let you know how glad I am to be doing this thing together.  You are a source of encouragement and I am thankful for your investment.  I am thankful that you don't see this as my dream or my calling.  Instead you see it as our calling and our dream and you have just as much of your heart in this as I do.  Thank you!

Love, 

S

No comments: