Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 7


Wow...we are one week in.  How celebratory are you feeling about your 40th birthday celebration?  I hope and believe you are feeling at least a little bit loved these days.  

Today is a day to focus on the fleeting and temporal, but if honest it is a focus on the vital.  Today is a day to focus on the "hotness" level of one Randel Miltiades Hambrick, which is why I chose the picture to the left. I think you look pretty amazing in this picture.

You know them but if your honest you have to admit you never grow tired of hearing the stories of the first couple of times I ever saw you.  You love them because you know that when I saw you I was not drawn by your mind nor by your personality.  I was drawn simply by what I saw, the created splendor of Gods craftsmanship, his visually stunning masterpiece.  I was immediately drawn to this "girl" whom I had never seen but wanted to immediately learn everything about.  

This is a day in which I want to celebrate my thankfulness to God for letting me marry a woman who till this day I am still very attracted to and still want to learn everything about.  Yes I know beauty is fleeting, and focusing on it is a little shallow, but I can't deny that I really enjoy being very attracted to you.  You are beautiful and today we will celebrate this fact

Your journal is next to the front door, 

Love, 

S


1 comment:

steve and randel hambrick said...

3 words for today's treat:

DELUXE SPA PEDICURE

:)