Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 16


Good morning...it seems every morning you are the first one who says it every morning as you are such a trooper getting up with the girls.  And you are so gracious about it.  I listen as you deal with our g daughter Sara, not a morning person, who takes about 30 minutes almost every morning to get in a good mood.  I listen as you have sweet time with Anna Katherine who just seems to be very mellow and sweet in the a.m. (a little out of character compared to the rest of the day.)

You get up everyone morning and get them dressed, fed, lunches made, hair done and pray for them that they would have a good day.  And you never complain.  You are such a great mother.  

So today I want to say "thank you" and let you know how much I appreciate your sacrifice because Lord knows you don't sleep that much.  You are great and I am thankful for you!!

Love, 

S

No comments: