Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 4


Good morning Randel.  Today is a day to celebrate having fun.  A few weeks ago I was talking to Stacey at the Georgia game and she asked me if I missed you.  I thought about it, wanting to give her the most honest answer,  and the response I gave summed up what I was feeling.  I said, "I don't know if "miss her" is the right way of saying it, but I definitely wish she were here because there is no one I would rather hang out with than my wife.  She is the person, by far, I have the most fun with."  So today Randel your gift is a picture of the fun we have together. 

Therefore, even though I am not home to play with you, I will be in the mountains wishing you were there because there is no one else I would rather have by my side than you!!  I love you and I love having fun with you!!

Love, 

S

The journal is upstairs on the desk.  Don't peak ahead to tomorrow okay!! 

2 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

the gift today was a dvd game of family feud!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE family feud, and my silly lifelong dream is to be on that show someday!
thanks for the perfect gift symbolizing the FUN we have :)

carolineb said...

pretty darn cute, you two.