Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 10


I will never forget that one time I came across this married couple who never had any problems or disagreements, everything was perfect all the time and they were always happy...oh wait, just kidding, that was one of those books I read Anna Katherine the other night.  Seriously, Randel you know that our relationship, like every other relationship in the world has its ups and it has its downs.  The sign of a relationships health is how we deal with it.  It is here where I want to celebrate a wife who almost always handles it well.

The picture above is of a wife who got a little angry with her husband and took it out on his car.  Whooo...I am happy to say I have not married someone like this!  Seriously, I am so thankful for you being a woman who loves me and is willing to show grace and forgiveness when I cross the line or am a royal pain in the butt.  You are very much like Jesus in this way and I love you for it.

Love, 

S

Your Journal is by the front door.

No comments: