Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 33

Now, our life is not like a prison, but sometimes itmight feel like it.  We feel stuck in a routine not able to be spontaneous and all we want to do is get out and do SOMETHING!!!  Welcome to a 5 day, purpose filled, time away from routine.  

We are going to a conference but lets be honest...it is a getaway, and I am excited to be with you.  I am excited about eating out without having to cut up chicken and say "sit down" 100 times.  I am excited about having a conversation without being interrupted.  I am excited about being "intimate" without worrying about who is going to knock on the door and ask for a drink of water and then ask us why the door is locked.  I am excited about being with you!!

So, with 7 days to go before the next chapter of your life begins, welcome to your time away.  It is not Costa Rica but we are together and it will be good.  

Love, 

S

3 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

did you REALLY just write that paragraph about being intimate this week? eeekkk..
:)

CFL Wesley said...

uh, that is what I was thinking too.
-k

amy griffith said...

i was thinking, i wish you were here in costa rica!!!!!