Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 27

 Do you remember this movie?  We watched it together because you are all about girl movies.  I on the other hand never seem to win out on movie choices.  I always end up losing and have to watch some horrible move like "Serendipity" or "Must Love Dogs" and after the movie I always have to pretend like I like the movie even though I believe cheesy love stories like this are only a detriment to our cultures understanding of love...there is no such thing as happily ever after!!  But I digress.

Randel this is your two week notice...really 1 week and 6 day notice...that the second chapter of your life's book is going to start being written.  I want to reiterate that this second chapter will be the better of the two chapters.  Today is a day, in the midst of all the other "stuff" going on, for you to think about what you can do to make this second chapter one that when you look back on you will not have left anything undone.  This is your two weeks notice to come up with a plan that will empower you to do the things that will make your life most fulfilled.  

I am excited about this second chapter and can't wait to share it with you.

Love, 

S

No comments: