Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 28


In seasons like we are in I feel like we live life with a million question marks running around in our brains.  What are we forgetting, what do we need to do first, what needs to be done better, what is falling through the cracks, etc.  Unfortunately one of the things that happens is many times we take our focus off of the important things like families and relationships and focus on things that are temporal.  What I want you to know is I appreciate you when I am the one who is spinning because you are always gracious.  

In this season that you are in, trying to do all that you do, I know you feel like you have slipped a little bit in the multi-tasking arena.  But with all the huge question marks rolling around that are connected to being a mom, wife, business woman, church planter and friend, you have a lot to consider and more people to think about than you ever had before.  So don't sweat the small stuff and let me know if I can help you in any way. 

Love, 

S

No comments: